Sunday, March 17, 2013

PICTURES of the mess of moving!

Alright, it doesn't look so bad in the photos, but I haven't shown all of it here, either.  Trust me.  It's bad.  

Lynne's ideas have helped a lot so far.  It's made it much easier to decide what to keep and what to toss or sell.  

Tomorrow, I'll show you more detail and explain what I'm keeping and how I'm packing.  These are only a few rooms of the house so far.  


The books have been the easiest thing to go through so far.  We knocked them out in an hour or so, and got most of them arranged on the shelves (for sale, too) so that they can be shopped easily.


The crafts...the hardest part so far.  I had to choose which ones I used, wanted to keep, and would serve a purpose in the NEAR future.  That was really tough.  You know that, from my previous blog, I am a vintage paper hoarder and it's so hard to give a lot of that up.  So my method?  I passed on most of the stinky ones...haha...and also passed on several duplicates.


That white tree will be a keeper, I think.  The green one doesn't have a bulb, and somebody might need it.  Lots of toys and vintage and stuff we just won't get around to finding a purpose for has made it into this room.  This is the estate sale pile.  I call it a pile because that is exactly what it is.  Gees.


Like I said, it's not so bad in these shots, now is it?  Oh, but you haven't seen half of it.  There is NO WAY we could move all the stuff out of this house and live to tell about it.  No way.  

No comments:

Post a Comment